Interns Wanted For Startup Journey
Honor & Recognition In Event Of Success
BootstrapVT is a full stack marketing firm. Founded in 2015 by veteran entrepreneur, Geoff Strawbridge, BootstrapVT provides 21st century marketing services such as content marketing, social media management, SEO/SEM (Organic, Paid Search), email marketing, Amazon & Ecom, top of funnel paid campaigns, customer acquisition, conversion rate optimization and marketing strategy.
We are seeking brave interns for a hazardous journey. Think: Ernest Shackleton and his infamous ad. This internship will focus on business, communications and design. At BootstrapVT, interns are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and publish weekly posts across selected clients and their social channels, updating the content calendar and various platforms
- Create posts for internal BootstrapVT lead generation purposes that tie to any relevant events, blogs and recruiting.
- Create all images and/or photography needed for marketing purposes.
- Create email marketing campaigns for selected clients with a focus on ecommerce
- Track progress with analytics, KPIs dedicated to digital marketing and report out on results
- Capture and tell the story of our clients brand and culture in a visually attractive way.