Digital Marketing Internship
BootstrapVT is a full-stack marketing firm. Founded in 2015 by veteran entrepreneur, Geoff Strawbridge, BootstrapVT provides 21st-century marketing services such as content marketing, social media management, SEO/SEM (Organic, Paid Search), email marketing, Amazon & Ecom, top of funnel paid campaigns, customer acquisition, conversion rate optimization and marketing strategy. We work with companies big and small, from mega CPG brands like Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, to smaller local companies like Champlain Valley Hops, as the Bootstrap intern you will be exposed to brands and companies nationwide.
At BootstrapVT, you will join a small but mighty team of marketing pros with decades of experience at top companies like the National Hockey League, The Bacon & Beer Classic, Everyday Health, EatingWell, VoodooVox, OnLogic, and more! Our interns are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work.
- Social Media Marketing: Plan and publish weekly posts for a variety of clients including our own channels to help drive leads to Bootstrap! This could include designing digital assets, copywriting, hashtag research and more.
- Explore & Learn: We want you to walk away from this internship with exposure to at least one new tool that will help you in your career down the road. Whether that means learning how to build email campaigns in Mailchimp or run reports in Sprout Social we want to help you grow!
- Reporting: Track progress of current client work with analytics, KPIs dedicated to digital marketing and report out on results.
- Current undergraduate student (any year).
- Passionate about brands, digital marketing, storytelling, and a general curiosity about what makes a good brand great!
- Exposure or interest in certain areas like graphic design, social media, website building, email marketing and data.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. We often work remotely so being able to communicate clearly, and manage your time while working independently is important.
- Applicants must be current students, enrolled in a local college or university with access to a laptop computer.
We don’t expect each candidate to have expertise in every single one of these areas—we’re looking for candidates who are strong in a couple of areas, and are passionate about learning and growing in others.
We eagerly accept applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Bootstrap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Research suggests that women and Black, Indigenous, and other persons of color are less likely than men or White job seekers to apply for positions unless they are confident they meet 100% of the qualifications. We strongly encourage interested individuals to apply and allow us to evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities you demonstrate, using an internal equity lens.
- Hours: Roughly 10-20 hrs/week with flexible scheduling
- Access to Hula Campus (Includes high-speed WIFI, free coffee, fun events, incredible networking with stunning views, learn more about the lakeside campus here!)
- All the maple syrup you could ever want (Just ask Geoff)