Digital Marketing Specialists Wanted For Startup Journey
Honor and recognition in event of success
BootstrapVT is a full stack marketing firm. Founded in 2015 by veteran entrepreneur, Geoff Strawbridge, the startup agency provides 21st century marketing services such as Content marketing, Social media management, SEO/SEM/PPC (Organic, Paid Search), Email marketing, Amazon & Ecommerce, Top/middle/bottom-of-funnel paid campaigns, customer acquisition, conversion rate optimization and marketing strategy.
We are looking for a digital advertising specialist for a hazardous journey.
Think Ernest Shackleton and his infamous ad meets SEM/PPC, Display, Social Ads.
You should have 3+ years of experience in paid search, display, and social advertising. The candidate will work on direct response, lead generation and branding campaigns for a range of companies. This person will be responsible for all aspects of executing paid search, display, and social advertising campaigns ensuring that all campaigns meet quality and performance goals.
- Do you have your Google Ads certifications?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Do you think in terms of queries?
- Are you sad about the sunsetting of the Average Position Metric?
We want a Paid Search specialist who +loves +hates “Google Ads”.
At BootstrapVT, we value hard work, persistence, self-reliance and creativity. All team members are expected to contribute and make an impact.
Stuff you will do:
- Keyword & bid research and management, monitor budgets for all active campaigns
- Ensuring ads are targeted to the most relevant audiences, search queries etc
- Text ad copywriting and social ad creation; overseeing the development of display ads
- Compiling detailed, easy-to-read reports; finding insights and suggesting solutions based on those reports; working with other team members to build new reports as necessary
- Take part in client meetings, answer questions, offer ideas/solutions and be a solid resource
- Control quality: ensure all ads, budgets, settings, etc are correct for each client
- Developing marketing tests that have the potential to move the needle, and implementing, tracking, and reporting on those tests
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts, share knowledge with team members
- Contribute pro-actively to agency initiatives, process changes and other duties as needed
- Doing what it takes to ensure targets are met or exceeded