Social Media Manager Wanted For Startup Journey
Honor and recognition in event of success
BootstrapVT is a full stack marketing firm. Founded in 2015 by veteran entrepreneur, Geoff Strawbridge, the startup agency provides digital marketing services such as content marketing, social media management, SEO/SEM/PPC (Organic, Paid Search), Ecommerce marketing, email marketing, paid campaigns, customer acquisition, and marketing strategy.
We are looking for a social media manager for a hazardous journey.
You should have a fluency with social media especially with Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. The candidate will need to be responsive and lightning-quick with posting content directly from a new client. This person will be responsible for all aspects of content publishing to various social channels, using a publishing platform (eg. Sprout Social, Later, Sendible, etc), managing a content calendar and supporting the client with their live stream shows.
We want a social media manager who understands the pace 🔥 and is willing to go for it 🚀 !
At BootstrapVT, we value hard work, communication, persistence, self-reliance and creativity. All team members are expected to contribute and make an impact.
Stuff you will do:
- Publish content from client in a timely manner (within 1 hour) during core live stream shows
- Be able to drop what you’re doing at a moment’s notice to hop on a trending topic or handle a disgruntled customer complaint.
- Hungry to plan, post, and respond to content on a daily basis. Posting will include some evenings and weekends
- Ability to plan a detailed calendar, stay organized, and stay on schedule
- Bold, inventive, humorous, and inspiring copywriter
- Super creative with the drive to constantly be learning and improving
- Compiling detailed, easy-to-read reports; finding insights and suggesting solutions based on those reports; working with other team members to build new reports as necessary
- Take part in client meetings, answer questions, offer ideas/solutions and be a solid resource
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts, share knowledge with team members
- Contribute pro-actively to agency initiatives, process changes and other duties as needed
- Doing what it takes to ensure targets are met or exceeded